• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everyone!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Usernames can only be 15 characters long... unfortunately or they cause parts of the site to look stretched out wrong.

butterflykisses

Mr Snipes said:
Welcome to Auction Sightings, butterflykisses.

Enjoy, and come back often.
Thank you so very much!

Forehead Guy said:
Usernames can only be 15 characters long... unfortunately or they cause parts of the site to look stretched out wrong.
Thank you. Thats ok. Now...How do I do a profile? How do i increase levels?

greenhappykat said:
Hey! Welcome to Auction Sightings. Put your eBay username in your profile so we can all look at your auctions. Have fun on Auction Sightings! We all have a great time here and I hope you do, too!
What a sweet little community! Thank you.

Last edited:

Mina

Registered Member
Hi Butterfly!! Welcome to Auction Sightings, I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us! :D

BTW, love the boot!!!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I love the way your auctions look... good luck with the boot... it's sooooo true!!!

Have fun on here!!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the site Butterflykisses. Good luck with your auctions.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
butterflykisses said:
Thank you. Thats ok. Now...How do I do a profile? How do i increase levels?
Welcome to the forums butterflykisses...

Please read the "New Members" topic an it ahows how to enter your eBay name into your profile and has a link to the FAQ on how to do everything else.

Hope you enjoy our forums.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 0
CubsMascot Pets 3
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6