Hi everyone!

Hi everyone. My name is Therese, also known as butterflykieesesn2005. I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I was referred by tonyspoker. Great people!

greenhappykat said:
Hey! Welcome to Auction Sightings. Put your eBay username in your profile so we can all look at your auctions. Have fun on Auction Sightings! We all have a great time here and I hope you do, too!
Hi there. Thank you for the welcome! I messed up on my user name. how can I fix it?

butterflykisses said:
Hi everyone. My name is Therese, also known as butterflykissesn2005 on ebay. I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I was referred by tonyspoker. Great people!
I an known on ebay as the "Redneck Chick" with my funny videos. I am going through some of lifes struggles right now and I know I will get though them but to further introduce, who I am, please read my about 'me' page on ebay. Thank you all. *KISSES*
I have THE EBAY BOOT FOR SALE! Among other things.

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
butterflykisses said:
Hi there. Thank you for the welcome! I messed up on my user name. how can I fix it?
That's the only thing you can't edit on here! But if you go to your edit screen, you can add your eBay ID info & then everone can see your auctions!

1_ares_1 said:
Hey Therese! good to see ya here! Enjoy!! It's a blast :D
well hi! im already totally impressed! thanx sweety! hey...have you seen the boot? ive been told its on here i hope it hasnt gotten lose and went nuts again!

tonyspoker said:
That's the only thing you can't edit on here! But if you go to your edit screen, you can add your eBay ID info & then everone can see your auctions!
ok. thank you so much for getting me here! (((hugs))) ok...i do not know how to do that. lol...wheres that boot? i have sevearal auctions up and THAT THINGS LOSE?????

Last edited:
Mr Snipes said:
Welcome to Auction Sightings, butterflykisses.

Enjoy, and come back often.
Why, thank you so much and I will! *kisses*

Forehead Guy said:
Hi, I can change your username.

What did you want it to be?
Hi there! Very nice to meet you! Thank you for the site! i already love it! I would like it to be butterflykissesn2005. im trying to understand the levels, posts, etc and ummm...I'm still looking for my boot *giggles*

Last edited: