Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by butterflykisses, May 16, 2005.

1. butterflykisses

butterflykisses New Member

Hi everyone. My name is Therese, also known as butterflykieesesn2005. I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I was referred by tonyspoker. Great people!

2. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! You are gonna LOVE it here! ;P

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Welcome to Auction Sightings, butterflykisses.

Enjoy, and come back often.

4. butterflykisses

Hi there. Thank you for the welcome! I messed up on my user name. how can I fix it?

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Hey Therese! good to see ya here! Enjoy!! It's a blast :D

6. butterflykisses

I an known on ebay as the "Redneck Chick" with my funny videos. I am going through some of lifes struggles right now and I know I will get though them but to further introduce, who I am, please read my about 'me' page on ebay. Thank you all. *KISSES*
    I have THE EBAY BOOT FOR SALE! Among other things.

Last edited: May 16, 2005
  7. Julie

Julie Registered Member

That's the only thing you can't edit on here! But if you go to your edit screen, you can add your eBay ID info & then everone can see your auctions!

8. butterflykisses

well hi! im already totally impressed! thanx sweety! hey...have you seen the boot? ive been told its on here i hope it hasnt gotten lose and went nuts again!

ok. thank you so much for getting me here! (((hugs))) ok...i do not know how to do that. lol...wheres that boot? i have sevearal auctions up and THAT THINGS LOSE?????

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hi, I can change your username.

What did you want it to be?

10. butterflykisses

Why, thank you so much and I will! *kisses*

Hi there! Very nice to meet you! Thank you for the site! i already love it! I would like it to be butterflykissesn2005. im trying to understand the levels, posts, etc and ummm...I'm still looking for my boot *giggles*