• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everyone!

butterflykisses

Hi everyone. My name is Therese, also known as butterflykieesesn2005. I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I was referred by tonyspoker. Great people!

Julie

Registered Member
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! You are gonna LOVE it here! ;P

butterflykisses

greenhappykat said:
Hey! Welcome to Auction Sightings. Put your eBay username in your profile so we can all look at your auctions. Have fun on Auction Sightings! We all have a great time here and I hope you do, too!
Hi there. Thank you for the welcome! I messed up on my user name. how can I fix it?

butterflykisses

butterflykisses said:
Hi everyone. My name is Therese, also known as butterflykissesn2005 on ebay. I am looking forward to making new friends on here. I was referred by tonyspoker. Great people!
I an known on ebay as the "Redneck Chick" with my funny videos. I am going through some of lifes struggles right now and I know I will get though them but to further introduce, who I am, please read my about 'me' page on ebay. Thank you all. *KISSES*
I have THE EBAY BOOT FOR SALE! Among other things.

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
butterflykisses said:
Hi there. Thank you for the welcome! I messed up on my user name. how can I fix it?
That's the only thing you can't edit on here! But if you go to your edit screen, you can add your eBay ID info & then everone can see your auctions!

butterflykisses

1_ares_1 said:
Hey Therese! good to see ya here! Enjoy!! It's a blast :D
well hi! im already totally impressed! thanx sweety! hey...have you seen the boot? ive been told its on here i hope it hasnt gotten lose and went nuts again!

tonyspoker said:
That's the only thing you can't edit on here! But if you go to your edit screen, you can add your eBay ID info & then everone can see your auctions!
ok. thank you so much for getting me here! (((hugs))) ok...i do not know how to do that. lol...wheres that boot? i have sevearal auctions up and THAT THINGS LOSE?????

Last edited:

butterflykisses

Mr Snipes said:
Welcome to Auction Sightings, butterflykisses.

Enjoy, and come back often.
Why, thank you so much and I will! *kisses*

Forehead Guy said:
Hi, I can change your username.

What did you want it to be?
Hi there! Very nice to meet you! Thank you for the site! i already love it! I would like it to be butterflykissesn2005. im trying to understand the levels, posts, etc and ummm...I'm still looking for my boot *giggles*

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CubsMascot Pets 3
Mirage Bathroom Wall 6
Arenaliving Introductions 4
Hellobicycle Introductions 6
kaikai1001 Introductions 6