Hi Everyone :D

Hi everyone. I was browsing the net for a general forum and came across this one. It looks pretty active, so thought I'd give it a shot!

I'm Ruth, 19 years old, Welsh and a student at the University of Bristol, reading Theology and Religious Studies. I work as a bar maid and waitress in a local pub during the holidays, but hoping to become a teacher after finishing my degree :).

I'm a big time Keanu Reeves fan :cute: and love the Twlight Saga. I enjoy painting, watching films ans reading, as well as the usual studenty things like going out :D . I'm addicted to strawberry Ribena and would happily drink nothing else...

But yeah, thought I'd introduce myself :)

I'll bare that in mind about that member. Curiously, why stay clear?

I can never decide about whether or not I like my name :/ Not many people have it, which I like, but I dunno if it's a bit old for me! I guess if it is, I'll grow into it XD

I'll bare that in mind about that member. Curiously, why stay clear?
Don't listen to him, Hybrix is the owner of the site and a friendly one at that. It's a member called Bliss you have to watch out for. Usually we only warn the male new people about her but you can never be sure.

Will you be getting involved in the religious discussions here, considering your studies? If so then be careful, it can be a bit of a war-zone in that section haha.

Anyway, welcome to GF! We have some other welshies here who are pretty awesome so they've set the bar nice and high for you. No pressure! ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Angel. I'm awesome and that's all you need to know.

Just kidding, on a serious note it's great to have you here and hopefully you'll be here to stay.

We have a lot to offer here so I'm sure you'll find a lot of things that peak your interest.

If you need any help with anything, don't be shy to ask.

See you around.

Don't listen to him, Hybrix is the owner of the site and a friendly one at that. It's a member called Bliss you have to watch out for. Usually we only warn the male new people about her but you can never be sure.

Will you be getting involved in the religious discussions here, considering your studies? If so then be careful, it can be a bit of a war-zone in that section haha.

Anyway, welcome to GF! We have some other welshies here who are pretty awesome so they've set the bar nice and high for you. No pressure! ;)
O :lol:

I don't usually get involved in religious discussion about things such as does God exist and is the Bible literal, as it does have a habit of becoming, like you say, a war zone! I do get involved though when people jump to conclusions based on false information, as that tends to grind on me :rolleyes: But yeah, tend to stay out of the line of fire :lol:

I will certainly try my best to meet the standard!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)