• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everybody ;)

Hi there!!!

I was surfing by the net and then I found this forum. It's great and I'm happy with it.

I like soccer, I like beers, and my boyfriend tells me I'm like a boy... ummmm, don't bother Charlie ;)

Well, I'm looking for a good business and I wonder if I can get an idea from here.

Best Regards,

Nichole

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Soccer? You are one step good in my books. Now the most important question, that seals your fate. Answer it correctly, you enter my good books, answer it incorrectly, you are banished from my good books for eternity.

What football team do you support?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
We have something in common. I love beer too!

Cheers and welcome!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome to GF, Nichole!

I definitely like beer as well. I don't think that people talk about it nearly often enough, haha. :)

I'm not a huge soccer fan, but a lot of fellow posters in the Sports section will be glad to have you there!

I look forward to future discussions, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.