• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everybody

melN

Hello

I'm a newbie from France. Unfortunately, I'm not bilingual so please be tolerant if I make some mistakes.

What about me? I'm a corporate lawyer (not so boring as we can think) and since June 2010, my principal hobby is my daughter.

I hope to have good time with you!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello there,

One of our most active members is from France, I'm sure she'll drop by soon.

Also, we have another lawyer here at GF, his username is CaptainObvious.

Welcome!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hello

I'm a newbie from France. Unfortunately, I'm not bilingual so please be tolerant if I make some mistakes.

What about me? I'm a corporate lawyer (not so boring as we can think) and since June 2010, my principal hobby is my daughter.

I hope to have good time with you!
Bonjour! Where in France do you live? How old is your daughter? How did you find this forum?

Hello there,

One of our most active members is from France, I'm sure she'll drop by soon.

Also, we have another lawyer here at GF, his username is CaptainObvious.

Welcome!
How come I don't get to be named and my brother was? :lol:

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Hi Dr. Nick!!

Hope you stick around and enjoy what Generalforum.com has to offer.

melN

Thank you for your welcome!

Bonjour! Where in France do you live? How old is your daughter? How did you find this forum?
I've lived in Paris since 2005 but I'm from Nantes (near Atlantic Ocean). My husband is from the South of France (Nimes).

My daughter, Amy, is 11 months.

I found this forum with Google. I was looking for a site where I can improve my English while being able to speak with people of different nationalities and learn from all our cultural differences.

Where do you come from?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yay! I'm in the Paris burbs, RER A west. :lol: I have kids too but I'm a single mom. I've been in Bretagne many times, mostly Rennes and La Baule area.

Iris

rainbow 11!
That is so cool, Ysabel found a neighbor!

Welcome, Mel! :] Your English seems really good so far. I haven't really seen anything wrong.