• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi everybody!

DutchDragon

Registered Member
Hi, i'm from the Netherlands and I want to share with other people an amazing story I experienced back in 2008. And of course love to read the threads and comment(s). ;)

DutchDragon

Registered Member
For those who are interested, you find my story in the forum "General" with the title 'Coincidence 2.0'.

(Sorry I'm a newbie thus unable to link yet :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome to GF! :D I'll def check out that thread. What are some of your fav topics? Do you like music?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi again! :D I read the story yesterday and just commented - I've been slammed with homework this weekend. It's amazing! :nod: Btw, you should def check out the music section. There's tons of awesome music links there! We even have contests and Battle of the Band threads!

Merricles

Registered Member
Welcome welcome. I am rather new myself. None of my threads have caught on though haha. Seems most people don't find them interesting. Perhaps they are things that have been covered before. Being still young in the 'forum world' as I haven't even known what they were for that long now, I still have fun. Always nice to have new people to talk to. I used to collect coins and had a few from the Neitherlands. Not that that makes any difference haha.

viLky

ykLiv
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined in April since that is the best month to join this forum. =D

Dekzper

Registered Member
None of my threads have caught on though haha. Seems most people don't find them interesting.
They will when they look. :nod: It's like real life. Everybody just looks for people they know. It gets a lot better after you've been around longer. :)

DutchDragon

Registered Member
They will when they look. :nod: It's like real life. Everybody just looks for people they know. It gets a lot better after you've been around longer. :)

Yep, that's true.

But the 'coincidence' is amazing nonetheless. One in a google-plex ;)