Hi, everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chateau-Margaux, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Chateau-Margaux

Chateau-Margaux New Member

I am french, I live in Bordeaux. I am a student, I am 26 years old and I came here to learn and practice English.
    I hope not to be boring with my way of writting english. Thank you to all of you for correct my mistakes.
    I am keen on writting or reading novels, poetries (in french of course). I do like to meet new people, new ways of thinkings. All the new things in fact.
    So...

Have a good night.

2. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Hello! You won't be the only French person here with us. One of our most beloved members is ysabel - and I will let her tell you more.

Babe_Ruth likes this.
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Bonjour mon ami, je suis francais aussi, mais je viens du Canada.

Welcome my friend, your english seems pretty good from your introduction. We have another active member here who lives in France but I don't know where exactly. Hopefully you stick around, because it seems you can add a lot to the forums.

4. Chateau-Margaux

Thank you. And I can see people here come from many countries. United states, Canada... Is it a USA or UK forum ?

Have a good night guys !

5. Chateau-Margaux

Babe, are you drunk ?? I'm drinking a red wine name " Chateau Saint Emilion". Pretty good. Spicy taste, old wine. But, I'am not drunk (for the moment)

6. leomay

leomay Registered Member

paris~~~huhu,......i know it ...

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Margaux (Chat?), the owner of the forum is American but we are a bit of the whole world here. That's how it feels to me.

My apologies to Babe_Ruth, by the way, for failing to properly recognize our most prominent French-Canadian representative.

Speaking of the whole world, leomay joins us from China!

8. Chateau-Margaux

Babe, yeah, I stick around. Glad to join you.

Tucker : Chateau Margaux is a french red wine. Very tastefull, I wish you could drink one someday. Otherwise, what do you mean telling "Chat". A cat ? Cause Margaux is not a cat but a sort of red wine. Unless I misundersood you...

9. leomay

leomay Registered Member

chat mean gossip```
    a lot of people talking together..it our chinese be loved...huhu.............

10. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

My remark was a small joke about finding a short name for you. I am Tucker, so I am called Tuck by friends. You are Chateau-Margaux, so we will call you... what?

(Je parle seulement un petit peu de votre langue, mais je me souviens que le chat n'est pas un chateau! :lol:)