Hi, everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by julio2, May 6, 2009.

1. julio2

julio2 Registered Member

My name is Julio, and I live in Johannesburg. I also take part in other forums under the same name. I’m 61 years old, married with the same wife for 34 years and we have three sons, all married and I have now two granddaughters.
    My credit card number is 023584… no, I think it’s not the right time to give it to you, sorry…
    See U around.
    PS: weather in Johannesburg is overcast, had a little rain this afternoon, the traffic was terrible, and winter is coming… cold nights for three months and lovely sun in the day.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forum Julio, I'm very glad you've decided to join us. I look forward to read some of your post. Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around this crazy zoo.

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Care to share your hobbies and interests? Now which Johannesburg would you be referring to? Welcome to GF Julio

4. julio2

julio2 Registered Member

I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. There’s only one city in the world with that name.
    My main hobby is to play my Hammond organ and my accordion; and also writing books on religion. Have ten selling at lulu.com
    Will publish my eleventh soon [this one in Portuguese; have eight in English]. I also repair electronic devices when friends bring them [TVs, Videos, M/W ovens, etc.]

5. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Hi julio2. Welcome to general forum. Have fun posting

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the site..

hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

7. potterychic

potterychic Registered Member

Welcome to GF! Have fun posting. I hope you like this place.

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Or
    Joburg as it is affectiontely known. I'm from KZN, not crazy about the busy cities.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum mate, have fun.