Hi Badass anime FAN

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DarkBadassZero, Mar 8, 2007.

1. hi guys im happy to be here on this forum hope to get to know you guys and have fun here

My real name:Walter Taylor

My Fav Shows:DBZ/Friend/24/Naruto/Scrubs/loads more i cant think of at the mo

so anyways im glad to be here and looking forword to meet every one :w00t:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Welcome my friend to a place where we called Fusion Central. I am really that happy that you decided to join us here and I am hopefull that you can become a big piece to what were trying to build here at FC. We do have a few Anime fans who post in the Anime Section so make sure to drop there and add a few of your comments. Besides that we do have other interesting sections so if you see anything that peaks your interest make sure to check those out aswell. Enjoy your stay here and i'll see around.

3. thanks man yer i will enjoy it here i think and i will post as much as i can hope you guys accept me lol

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at FC. Maybe the anime section will become a bit more active. :]

5. yer i will do my best in the anime section to make it more active.

6. patkick

patkick #21

Does Zero stands for Megaman Zero? If yes then you deserve some rep. If not I'll just let you live for once :D

7. yer it ZERO does mean Megaman Zero man yay i met a Megaman zero fan yay

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Welcome! How ya doin? I hope you enjoy ur stay here! Naruto is kool

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Awesome, another anime fan! O:

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

DBZ is so cool. welcome