• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi and Happy New Year

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Hello Everyone,

I have just invested in an Apple G4 and is here to, learn how to make the most of and how to use it as well to make a website.

Happy New Year,

Steve

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, and good choice of a computer! :)

I wouldn't mind getting an Apple soon but right now I'm sticking to my pc guns. ;) What are the specs on your G4?

Happy New Year to you too!

Python

Thanks for the warm welcome, Andrew. I don't remember all the specs right now but when I get it home, I'll report back. ;)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool. Well I know you can use the mac.com system to set up a personal website if that's what you want. If you want something more advanced then you've definitely come to the right place. Lots of people here who do a lot of web work. :)

Of course we can also help with the basics :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha that reply wasn't late... :D

Nice though. I could have used your help the other day. A site I made for somebody didn't show up perfectly in Safari but I got it taken care of. :)

Python

I thought the post was locked beforehand. :lol: Since it was open, I just updated it. I notice a few here are lock after a period of time or if it doesn't get a certain amount of posts. :-/

Oh well, glad you got the site to work ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 0
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2