• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi All

jjeff1125

Just wanted to say hey to everyone out there. It seems I have found a site where people are as auction crazy as I am. I just recently started selling on Ebay and am having alot of fun. I'm just hoping GoldenPalace checks out my newest auction!!:)

TGirl

Registered Member
Welcome and I hope that you receive lots more coverage for your auctions....
feel free to look around and make yourself at home....
~Trina~

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum sit back relax and enjoy

SamusAran86

Registered Member
jjeff1125 said:
Just wanted to say hey to everyone out there. It seems I have found a site where people are as auction crazy as I am. I just recently started selling on Ebay and am having alot of fun. I'm just hoping GoldenPalace checks out my newest auction!!:)
Welcome, Hope you enjoy the forums

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Welcome I have no doubt that you'll love it here! Greatest place on the web! ;)

krakkan

Registered Member
Welcome aboard this is one of the warmest boards on the net alot of really cool people

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Welcome (jjeff1125) I will be one of your guides to the strange, unusual, and just plain weird.
Other wise known to as eBAY.!! So turn on. Sign in. And trip out.!!! :lol:

C-ya on the boards............ :warp:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
krakkan said:
Welcome aboard this is one of the warmest boards on the net alot of really cool people
Glad you like it Krakkan! :D And welcome Jeff. Hope you have a similar experience here as everyone else who enjoys it.