• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hi All... Last AWOL Hubby Box!! Aaaahh!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Tonite at 5:00PDT I will list the final AwOL Hubby Box...Please stop in and see it! I would love to hear from all of you..and post your creative questions :) This is my last but I will be doing some other neat stuff soon :) The name on the auction will be:
AWOL Hubby Box Part 6 Beautiful wedding Gifts.
Really hope to see you all there :) It's been a real hoot! :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi . I thought the last five were verry funny. Good for you. I wish you luck on #6. I'll be watching.
Till next time......................... :warp:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Thanks Nightsurfer! And its UP!! Last chance to bid on my hubby boxes! hahhahaa! Come by and see me... GAWD IM A SHAMELESS BEGGAR! I've been getting lots of people asking me to promote there auctions... pretty cool. But I mean lots! One guy says he was told by someone else to "go ask 1_ares_1, she Promotes our listings"... ??? that was wierd. :eek:oh:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Franko said:
So, what was in the other boxes? :)

OMG! I'll tell ya but you can't tell anybody else...shshh! come real close so I can whisper in your ear...

:D NOT! hahaha! :D