hi again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lightprize, Aug 29, 2006.

1. lightprize

lightprize Guest

I just read that just hi doesn't say much, but it is kind of hard to walk out and start talking about yourself to what "seems" like nobody. It is like that cell phone thing, it looks and feels like you are talking about something no one asked you about. I have been to plenty of sites, christian, ARN, IIPB and other athiest sites, intelligent design sites, the Wikipedia site, community sites and even a few math sites.
    I have been banned from one of the athiest sites and chased away from others by angry villagers. They were bad raps I tell you, bad raps. I am direct but not mean. I feel that anything other then logical, rational talk gets in the way of conversating. I believe this, but others did not, and I responded.
    I augue intelligent design and have some rather unique theories, but they are not personally directed at anyone, and I think are all inclusive. They will be entertaining. Anyway Hi, an exchange is why we are here.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to Fusion Central Lightprize. Pretty interesting introduction you wrote there lol. I would just like to welcome you her and hopefully you'll enjoy your long stay here hehe. Anyways my welcoming is not as long as your introduction but I got my point across. See ya around.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Well I already welcomed you in your other intro, but this one is more interesting so I'll write more here... unless you spam, flame, or do something really stupid, you won't be banned here, so don't worry about that... we're interested in your opinions and thoughts, and will be more than happy to discuss and debate you over them.

4. lightprize

lightprize Guest

Tell me what "flame" means? I have never heard the term.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Flame just means you insult someone or start saying some profanity for no reason. We do have strict rules I know, but if you follow them you'll be fine here. Once again enjoy yourself.

6. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Flaming is where you insult someone or their beliefs (in a non-joking manner). We don't allow it.

7. lightprize

lightprize Guest

Sounds good to me. I have no use for such things. Good rules make the world a happier place.

8. Godfather

Godfather Guest

Well, hi again................who the hell are you again?