• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

HHH's Return to the WWE

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
What do you guys think that the WWE will do with Triple H upon his return to the company?

I personally think he will be revealed as a possible ringleader for Nexus. Thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HHH will come back as a face, Sheamus will still be champion when he comes back and he'll challenge him for the Championship. Barrett is doing a fantastic job as the leader of this stable, and he's becoming one of the best heels in the company.

HHH as some unfinished business with Sheamus since he's the one that put him out of commission, so there's no way he's coming back as heel. I say he wins the title within the next six months.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The rumor is Triple H's recent surgery will keep him out until December or so...sounds like it'll be a long while til we see him again.

I think he'll come back as a face too. Maybe they'll change him to a heel eventually because that's his preference but when he comes back intially I think he'll be a good guy.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
What do you guys think that the WWE will do with Triple H upon his return to the company?

I personally think he will be revealed as a possible ringleader for Nexus. Thoughts?
Tripple H + Nexus......Nah! I don't think so. I more think that soon after his return they will throw him into a few matches then allow him to become the new WWE champion. As for Nexus, they will soon disintegrate.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Personally I would rather see him as a heel though him being a face isn't that bad either.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Nexus will not disintegrate soon, I personally think that they will establish their "something much, much bigger" plan after SummerSlam and stay around for a while. The WWE is spending way too much time building up the hype for them.

Regarding HHH, a heel return will make a bigger impact since a face return would kind of clog the main event picture as a face (already Orton and Cena). There should be a pro as a mastermind or ringleader of Nexus, and HHH fits the bill. He can return at Night of Champions or Bragging Rights but doesn't necessarily have to wrestle until Survivor Series.

More likely a Sept. - Oct. return, anyway.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Way too many face dudes at the moment on RAW, Triple H coming back as a face, than slowly turning heel would probably good. The only way they'll make Triple H as the leader of NEXUS is if the team itself is struggling to get over, which isn't the case at all, Barret is doing a wonderful job as leader and heel, and he is just awesome on the mic.

Triple H's return will definitely be awesome though :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
A slow heel turn could work, but it needs to be QUICK (like a month). Having him as a face for too long will keep him as a face, even if he does heel things. Not a good idea.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I'd jizz if Triple H came back as a heel, and than he supposedly screws over Team Cena or something, now that will make this story even more interesting.