HGH, syringes, etc found in former WWE wrestlers home

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yay!! :shake:

The Fox affiliate out of Atlanta has a story tonight on a man who discovered drugs in a Locust Grove, Georgia home he recently purchased from an unidentified past or present WWE wrestler.

Soon after the person moved in, he discovered two small shoe boxes in a crawl space in the wall of the attic filled with several bottles of steroids & Growth Hormone, as well as several personal documents & unopened syringes. He also found a copy of the wrestler's WWE contract, not to mention a memo from 2004 regarding changes to the dress code.

Henry County Police have asked the Fox affiliate to not name the wrestler at this time because they want to talk with him first. Investigators believe the wrestler is staying with relatives in another state.

WWE Director of Publicity Kevin Hennesy told the Fox affiliate that it is not illegal for their wrestlers to take steroids. "Wrestlers can only be prescribed steroids by a physician which is rare and only for a specific medical condition and it is usually taken orally," Hennesy said. "If a wrestler is injecting steroids for performance enhancement purposes that would be a matter for local law enforcement."

You can read the article (and see a picture of the discovered drug stash) at this link: MyFox Atlanta | Bottles Labeled as HGH Found in Locust Grove Home

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm wicked curious now.

Watch it be someone really disgruntled.

God watch it be Hardy again o_0

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm wicked curious now.

Watch it be someone really disgruntled.

God watch it be Hardy again o_0
I've checking every wrestling website I know the past couple hours because Im dying to know who's it is. Who lives in Georgia? Benoit did but I doubt its him. I hope its not Hardy.

Hopefuly its someone whos retired. But 2004 contract? Hmmm

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think it was Benoit. He took anabolic steroids and I wouldn't doubt that almost all of them take HGH.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys it cannot be Benoit he's dead, the Police told the Fox Affiliate not to mention the wrestlers name because they WANT to talk him first.

With that being said I'm really curious to find who this wrestler is, I personally don't think it's someone that was huge in the wrestling business.

Can't wait to find out who it is though.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Our prayers have been answered. It was Mike Knox...

WSB-TV, the ABC affiliate out of Atlanta, has identified the WWE wrestler linked to bottles of steroids and HGH found in a Locust Grove, Georgia house.
The wrestler is current employed by the company, as the drugs are being linked to ECW wrestler Michael Hettinga a.k.a. Mike Knox. According to police, paperwork in the boxes link the drugs to Hettinga.

The resident who purchased the home from Hettinga found two shoe boxes in the attic containing bottles labeled as steroids, testosterone and HGH. The boxes also contained syringes and a some personal documents.

In 2005 and 2006, Hettinga was a part of Deep South Wrestling, which was based out of McDonough, Georgia.

After being largely kept off television for over a year, Knox finally appeared to be in line for a push in the company as he's been up-ending Stevie Richards the past few weeks on ECW. Knox's winning streak continued last week when he picked up a solo victory over Richards. The two also met in tag action the week before as Knox & Layla were victorious over Richards & Kelly Kelly.
------
Guys it cannot be Benoit he's dead, the Police told the Fox Affiliate not to mention the wrestlers name because they WANT to talk him first.

With that being said I'm really curious to find who this wrestler is, I personally don't think it's someone that was huge in the wrestling business.

Can't wait to find out who it is though.

It was a contract from 2004 and the steroids/HGH were apparently very old so it coulda been anybody who was alive at that time. But its Mike Knox, so its a mute point.

Last edited: