• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Heyyy

Lildipz

Hey friends of GF! :D

Well, i'm a cool guy? ;)

I reside in England, have many interests. Like to play football, basketball, cricket and badminton. Love watching them, and playing them on consoles too.

One main thing I'm on atm, is creating websites. I will shortly be posting a pitch in the web section of this forum, and have an amazing idea! I will hope all of you will support me.

Thank you,
Your fellow GF-er,
Dipz

Bliss

Sally Twit
You forgot to mention that you're a liar. There is no such thing as a cool Brit. :p

Welcome to GF. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Welcome.

Unless you're here to spam. Then go away.

Otherwise, welcome!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I will shortly be posting a pitch in the web section of this forum, and have an amazing idea! I will hope all of you will support me.
Just post ideas about how to improve the chat section here.
Thanx and welcome.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You may have an amazing idea, my suspiciously overfriendly new fellow GF-er, but posting a pitch here on your first day is not it.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D If you're all over sports you'll def be chatting with Biz (and a few others, lol). :nod: But yeah, "pitch" and "spam" are 4-letter words here. So, are you just all over sports or do you have other interests?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SeaSaltEyes Introductions 5
M Introductions 4
Hammonday Introductions 11
E Introductions 4
D Introductions 5