Heyy everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sb1732, Jul 20, 2009.

1. sb1732

sb1732 Registered Member

Hi all. I'm new so i thought i might as well introduce myself. I'm Sam ( or Samantha) and im 16 from Australia.

I was bored so i typed 'general forum' into google. Haha. Hopefully i can get to know some of you. :)

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

What does your username stand for? Since your name is sam, and it starts with an S, I'm guessing it's your initials followed by numbers right?

Well, hopefully you stick around. It is indeed a general forum, and you'll find just about anything here. What are your interests? I'm sure we can point you to the right sections on the boards lol

Also, if you have Aim, Msn, or Yim, feel free to view some of our profiles once you get enough posts and add us. Or just update your own profile and put yours in there so we can add ya =P

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey, I found it the same way. Hope you have fun here, and get posting!!

Tell us some stuff about yourself.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Velcome to de four-uhms. Dey r phun!

Glad you stumbled upon our little corner of the internet, enjoy!

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Sui, what have we told you about welcoming the new members whilst under the influence? Do we have to send you back to your special corner?

6. sb1732

sb1732 Registered Member

Haha, yes it is my initials. It's just a random number though. I have an account on a website for school with that username so i can just remember it.

And yeah, i will get round to updating some of my details on profile a bit later probably. :)

And about myself, i don't really know what to say lol. I like sports, i do a bit of surfing, basketball + running. I like music and shopping... Pretty much just a normal 16 yr old i guess. Haha. And thanks for the welcomes everyone!

7. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

Hi Sam welcome to general forum. What things do you like chatting about?

8. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

It's unfortunate that you had to meet our comatose drunkies. Usually we keep them locked up in the play pen.

Oh hai

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey Sam, how ya doing?

Welcome to General Forum, I am one of those Aussies on the forum and there's only a few of us.

Where from Australia are ya from?

10. sb1732

sb1732 Registered Member

Ok so i replied to this thread a bit earlier but it didn't seem to work... :/

Anyway, about myself, i like sports, shopping, listening to music... I don't really have any serious hobbies or anything i just do whatever really, haha.

And Aleks, im from Sydney. :) What about you?

And thanks for the welcomes everyone!