heya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by fairyquadmother, May 5, 2005.

1. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Hey all... It's me, fairyquadmother. I have just starting selling things on ebay. I have a "mystery" in the scrapbook section that's doing pretty well (that's not advertising, just telling what I'm doing here!). I also helped out a friend with a recent high profile auction. (Diaper pin).

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Welcome, fairyquadmother!

Hope you enjoy the forums.

REMEMBER, to add your ebay name to your profile, so we can all view your auctions

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome to the forum fairyquadmother. hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey welcome! I remember the diaper pin! That was #1 on the main pulse for a while. :)

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Yes I remember the diaper pin! Great story! Welcome and enjoy the addiction!

6. fairyquadmother

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, it was on the pulse for about a week or so. we ended with around 2400 watchers.

I'll add my ID :)

7. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

That about says it all..it does become an addiction...Nanner go to Florida already!! Welcome to our "humble abode" fairyquadmother. :D

8. fairyquadmother

AMEN. LOL.

After that auction, I've been thinking that this could really work! :) My current "mystery" is up to $157.50 and has a couple days left, so I'm pretty confident I'll get at least $200.00 (which means I have some work to do tomorrow cuz I have to add some stuff if it hits $200.00) lol.

It's about time I started making more $$ on ebay then I spend :p I've only had ONE really successful auction in the past that I felt good about.

Oh, and I also make purses now, been happy with how those are turning out and selling pretty good. (considering the HUGE amount of competition in that arena)

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL I'm leaving I'm leaving! (but the 'puter is coming with me :)) I get up in 4 hours to hit the airport by 5 am!! Doing my nails and typing :) (yup and I can walk and chew gum at the same time too :D)

10. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

hey nanner will you do me a favor while your in florida