• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

heya

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Hey all... It's me, fairyquadmother. I have just starting selling things on ebay. I have a "mystery" in the scrapbook section that's doing pretty well (that's not advertising, just telling what I'm doing here!). I also helped out a friend with a recent high profile auction. (Diaper pin).

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Welcome, fairyquadmother!

Hope you enjoy the forums.

REMEMBER, to add your ebay name to your profile, so we can all view your auctions

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum fairyquadmother. hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Nanner

Registered Member
Yes I remember the diaper pin! Great story! Welcome and enjoy the addiction!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, it was on the pulse for about a week or so. we ended with around 2400 watchers.

I'll add my ID :)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Yes I remember the diaper pin! Great story! Welcome and enjoy the addiction!
That about says it all..it does become an addiction...Nanner go to Florida already!! Welcome to our "humble abode" fairyquadmother. :D

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
That about says it all..it does become an addiction...Nanner go to Florida already!! Welcome to our "humble abode" fairyquadmother. :D
AMEN. LOL.

After that auction, I've been thinking that this could really work! :) My current "mystery" is up to $157.50 and has a couple days left, so I'm pretty confident I'll get at least $200.00 (which means I have some work to do tomorrow cuz I have to add some stuff if it hits $200.00) lol.

It's about time I started making more $$ on ebay then I spend :p I've only had ONE really successful auction in the past that I felt good about.

Oh, and I also make purses now, been happy with how those are turning out and selling pretty good. (considering the HUGE amount of competition in that arena)

Nanner

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:

LOL I'm leaving I'm leaving! (but the 'puter is coming with me :)) I get up in 4 hours to hit the airport by 5 am!! Doing my nails and typing :) (yup and I can walk and chew gum at the same time too :D)

doubles2004

Registered Member
hey nanner will you do me a favor while your in florida

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Introductions 11
Dillonz Introductions 12
Nighteye Introductions 19
Meggie Introductions 5
rat1 Introductions 7