Heya

• Thread starter Spider Jerusalem
  • Start date
S

Spider Jerusalem

The name's Spider, I was invited here from political crossfire, and I'm here to spread The Truth!

My former enemy The Beast (Hillarly Clinton) has tooken a back seat to my new enemy The Smiler (Rudy Gulliani).

And i'm still looking for some interns whom I can refer to as my filthy assistants lol.. My politics are far too indepth to give in one simple post, but maybe this pic will help...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. I am sure if you give these forums a chance your going to like them a whole lot. Fusion Central is a growing forum and we need all the help we can get for making it more popular. Enjoy yourself and I'll see ya around the forums.

lol.

"..You want to know about voting. I'm here to tell you about voting.
Imagine you're locked in a huge underground nightclub filled with sinners, whores, freaks and unnameable things that rape pitbulls for fun. And you ain't allowed out until you all vote on what you're going to do tonight.
/You/ like to put your feet up and watch "Republican Party Reservation". /They/ like to have sex with normal people using knives, guns, and brand new sexual organs tat you did not know existed.
So you vote for television, and everyone else, as far as your eye can see, vote to fuck you with switchblades.
- That's voting. You're welcome."