• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Heya everyone...I'm Breadsticks

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
mmmmmm breadsticks......

Breadsticks

Registered Member
Yes a story but not a very interesting one. I shall bore you all anyway.

Once upon a time I joined another forum and I didn't like my username after a while. Then I saw this amazing thread which said I could change my username. Of course I looked at the thread. Then I saw the catch. I was not allowed to choose what my new username would be. I still said I wanted to change it. So the spellcaster came along and changed my name and since them I have been Breadsticks. I grew quite fond of the name and now I am Breadsticks. And I always will be.
The end.

Wasn't that a great story everyone!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums Breadsticks, very happy you decided to join this place over other forums. I'm sure your going to have a great time posting here. We have great members and great discussions.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Hello and Welcome to GF!

Olive Garden sounds really good now. I really like your story about your username. I would have to change my username at least once for the fun of it!

I hope you decide to stick around and have some fun!

Magicdaps

heya breadsticks! :D
ive tried creating a newbie thread but it seems to take forever for the admin to check it :( sorry admin lords, i dont mean to be impatient :cool:
But hey to everyone toooo
big love! x

Breadsticks

Registered Member
*looks shocked* You stole my thunder!! *grins* Joking. Welcome *hugs magic*

I am glad everyone liked the story.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Introductions 11
Dillonz Introductions 12
Nighteye Introductions 19
Meggie Introductions 5
rat1 Introductions 7