• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey!

lolreconlol

My name is Connor, I'm 20 and I'm a junior in college. I like paintball, video games, and Coheed and Cambria. :)

Oh, and I just got dumped by my girlfriend.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hi and welcome! :D C&C? Sweet! I'm all over Attack! Attack!, Hollywood Undead, and Cage The Elephant right now. :nod: Btw, I just had a breakup too but we both already had somebody else so no probs.
So where are you from? I can def see you like epic chunes. What are some of your other fav topics?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Connor and welcome to GF! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I am sure you will find people here are willing to give honest unbiased advice if this is what you seek.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF, Connor! If you feel like opening up about your breakup here, you can. We are aren't a bunch of scumbags, lol.

I'm glad we have a music lover here!

viLky

ykLiv
Paintball? Video games? Joined in April!? Will you be my friend?

Welcome to the forum, please post paintball topics, video game topics and join in on the discussion! :evil:

DutchDragon

Registered Member
Welcome to GF! Hope you have a nice time here. Oh, and my girlfriend dumped me too, the b****. :haha: :disbelief:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
You two should try and hook up with the ladies around here on GF. They have been tested and turned up to be a swell bunch. :eek:mg:
good boy! wanna cookie?

welcome to the forums, Connor. sorry for your loss, you can let GF fill the empty black space left behind in your heart.

:shifteyes:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
CGI and C&C, eh? I know a girl who practically lives for those two things. Where are you joining us from? Maybe I can play matchmaker, haha.

MaaB

Registered Member
My name is Connor, I'm 20 and I'm a junior in college. I like paintball, video games, and Coheed and Cambria. :)

Oh, and I just got dumped by my girlfriend.
Welcome here.I hope you enjoy your time here.:nod:
Don't be sad for your girlfriend you will find girlfriend better than her:nod:
(I have no girlfriends):shake: