• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey!

Cheyron

Registered Member
Hey!

I'm a newbie here but I'd like to meet new people! I guess that's the only real reason I'm here, other than to join discussions! On that note, message me I guess? I want to chat to new people! :lol:

Other than that, I don't know what to say. I'm from England and I don't have much of a purpose but I have big plans, you could say.

I'll end it here! :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Another Brit. It's a small island, right? So you must know Bliss and Nix and Kibi and your latest addition, Impact? don't believe a thing any of them tell you about me... ;)

Tell us a little more about your interests.

Welcome to GF.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
We're gonna light it up like its dynamite!!

Welcome to the forum!

Cheyron

Registered Member
Welcome to GF.

What sports do you enjoy watching? Favorite TV shows? Do you enjoy video games?
Thank you!

I enjoy good ol' rugby league! I enjoy American football too, as well as hockey, basketball. I guess you could say I'm more American sports orientated. :lol:

Another Brit. It's a small island, right? So you must know Bliss and Nix and Kibi and your latest addition, Impact? don't believe a thing any of them tell you about me... ;)

Tell us a little more about your interests.

Welcome to GF.
It doesn't seem as intimidating now you put it like that. :lol: However, I don't know none of those people, nope. :p

Well... there's really not much to say! I'm a Yorkshire lad (North-West for those who don't know where it is. :p). I enjoy all aspects of rugby, music, animals/snakes/reptiles, animation. I'm happy to plod along as I am, I guess. :nod:

We're gonna light it up like its dynamite!!

Welcome to the forum!
Yay! Me likes booms! :p

Thanks!

Welcome to General Forum :D
Gracias. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's great to have another sports fan amongst us. I'm arguably the biggest sports nut on the forums, and even though I post almost everywhere on the forums, I like to spend most of my time in Sport sub-forums. If you need anything at all just ask, I'll do my best to be at your services.

See you around.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You lost me at rugby (*shoots self*) but got me back back with American Football and animals/snakes! I shall be watching you! ;)

Cheyron

Registered Member
It's great to have another sports fan amongst us. I'm arguably the biggest sports nut on the forums, and even though I post almost everywhere on the forums, I like to spend most of my time in Sport sub-forums. If you need anything at all just ask, I'll do my best to be at your services.

See you around.
I won't be able to tell you the latest transfers, don't get me wrong, but I definitely love my sport! :p

Thanks for your assistance, though.

You lost me at rugby (*shoots self*) but got me back back with American Football and animals/snakes! I shall be watching you! ;)
Rugby is amazing! As are A.F and animals! :p

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Well... there's really not much to say! I'm a Yorkshire lad (North-West for those who don't know where it is. :p).
Hey! Welcome to GF. I'm currently living in West Yorkshire, too. Leeds to be exact. I'm sure you're enjoying the rain here at the moment. :D