• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey

Game_Over

Hey I'm new and I'm a big fan of the Saw movies. I came here to advertise my Saw forum aswell as become a vital member of this forum so hey.:)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hey there. Welcome to General Forum. Advertising is against the rules here and will get you banned, but we still hope you'll stick around and become a quality member.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome! But yeah, no ads. But there's lots of cool things to talk about soooo... C U in the threads!

Bliss

Sally Twit
Welcome!

The original Saw was fantastic. Not quite sure what to make of the rest. I enjoyed the gore but not the story so much.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Welcome Game Over. I am a big fan of the Saw movies as well, but I am afraid you won't get your advertising done here, like the others have mentioned. We always welcome new members though so I hope you do stay. We can always have Saw discussions in the Movies forum here at GF. I'd be intrested in that! :)