Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lioness901, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Lioness901

Lioness901 Registered Member

Hey I'm Lioness901 and I am 22. I will be 23 this September 1st. I was looking for forum that lets me post anything I want and this place popped up so I thought I'd check it out.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hi there! Welcome to GF. Female member + dude avatar always confuses me but I'll do my best. :lol: Tell us more about yourself!

3. Lioness901

Lioness901 Registered Member

Oh the dude avatar is Jeremy Brett lol. I have the biggest crush on him and I like to look at him as much as possible. More about me?? I have a kitten shes a calico and her name is Princess Punky Brewster. My favorite color is blue. I live in California. I love mysteries. I have always wanted to have a murder mystery party for my birthday where I get to solve the mystery but haven't had that yet. If you wanna know more please just ask.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

You had me at 'blue' :wub:

haha, and Calicos are awesome cats. interesting name!

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Punky Brewster? awesome. I also want to come to your murder mystery party.

Welcome!

6. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Hey! Welcome to GF! It's good to have you!.............have fun posting!

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi Lioness. I can't see your avatar, but that would confuse me as well. I thought for the longest time that CCup was a man. lol

Welcome to GF. I would love to be at your murder mystery party as well, but being the outsider of everything, I am betting I would be the murder victim! Meh, I would still come!

Hope you stay around! Enjoy!

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

She had me at California. :lol:

Welcome to GF! We let you post as much as you want within the rules of the forum. :)

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here.