Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shiryo, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Shiryo

Shiryo Registered Member

New member here. My name is Jeremy, I'm currently 17. My current residence in a small town in Michigan.

My interests revolve around writing various things, music and gaming. In terms of music I used to be able to play piano... Haven't touched it in years, though. Just a few weeks ago I got an electric guitar, but haven't really had the time to practice.

For gaming I mostly play on the PC, but I do have an Xbox 360. I don't have XBL Gold, however, so I'm solely a single player gamer on there.

I was going to say more, but I've forgotten it by now... So yeah. Hi. </uselessly long intro>

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey Jeremy, welcome to GF :) Enjoy your stay. I suck at instruments.. what kind of music do you like listening to?

3. Shiryo

Shiryo Registered Member

Honestly, anything is okay with me. Entirely depends on my mood. I guess what I listen to most would fall under pop-punk, or emo if you prefer. :p Lately I've been into Slipknot and other 'nu-metal' bands, though. Heh, my tastes in music can be rather random.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome Jeremy,

You seem like a great new addition to the forums, you should get yourself an avatar. It's much better than a big question mark.

Enjoy your stay at General Forum hotel and stay awhile.