Hey :)

My name is Anne-Marie, and I come from the UK. I'm not sure what I'm meant to write here so I'll just leave it at that.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Hey!! Welcome to GF!! It's always good to have another Brit to add to the ranks of mutineers-- er, I mean, GFers...:sweatdrop:

Whereabouts in the UK are you from? *crosses fingers* :hah:

Yeah, like Bexxy-wobbles said, tell us a little something about your interests and such! :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I've been facepalming the new UK members here..and I shall continue the tradition until the whole UK is on GF..which at this rate..might as well happen.

Welcome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Gawd! Not another one, we already have our hands full with the likes of Bex, Bliss, Chaos and many others.

Nah! I'm just teasing you, welcome to General Forum, where girls are easy and guys are awesome ;)

It's a joke by the way, hehe, haha!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I've been facepalming the new UK members here..and I shall continue the tradition until the whole UK is on GF..which at this rate..might as well happen.
The only person you've ever facepalmed is yourself. :lol:

Looks like a one-post-wonder, anyway. Aleks' Gollum avatar scared her away. :(

Dali

Registered Member
Awwww Chaos you have Tinky Winky!

La La was always the best, the creator of that show is such a rich bitch now haha! :)

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
My name is Anne-Marie, and I come from the UK. I'm not sure what I'm meant to write here so I'll just leave it at that.

You're generally supposed to tell us a little about yourself, hobbies, background, how often you fart.....

Seems like you only made the one post.

If you return and post something worth reading then I welcome you whole heartedly.

If you never return then I rescind the above.