Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by keight, Oct 28, 2009.

1. keight

keight New Member

Im Keight. And Yeah... been a long time since I have done an intro thread :)

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF. Tell us a bit about yourself, your interests and whatnot.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums. I see your from Australia, we have a few Australian members here already. But stay away from them since they smell pretty bad.

So how did you find us? By your intro it seems like you've been on forums before? How long have you been a forum member for?

Tell us about some of your interest.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey Keight. Welcome to GF. How do I pronounce your name?

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Hey sup bud, nice to see a new face around here. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and stay active.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Lol @ Babe...they smell really bad eh? I was wondering where that was coming from.

Anyways, welcome to the site...let us know if you have any questions!

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Welcome to the jungle, noob.

I was bored and randomly typed "keight.jpg" into Google Images. First hit:

[​IMG]

So, this will be you.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

You do realise that by that smell remark, you are calling her smelly as well since she is Australian as well?

But anyway, welcome to General Forum Keight, I am one of those "smelly members from Australia"

9. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello and welcome, another one of those smelly Aussies, well the only smell coming off me is booze, so its a good one :p. So yeah welcome and stay active!

10. keight

keight New Member

LOL thanks for the welcomes folks :)

As for the smelly thing.... the smell is a traditional years of perfecting scent that most others can feel somewhat jealous of from time to time lol.

The little girl on the scooter... kinda freaky but sure i can wear it.

My name is pronounced Kate K+eight. Its not the first time its happened most people get kite or knight from it. :)

I found this place on google i was bored and wammo it hit me in the face. Looks pretty active too which is something that seems to be rare these days.

Ive been a forumer for ages. Mainly belonged to the one forum for over two years and haven't joined a new one in over two years either, none that i am overly active on anyways. This place looks much different.

mmmk lets see interests.... i like stuff, if that counts. I'm a single mother of two boys and a first year psychology student so i dont have overly alot of time for interests. But I find pleasure in the weirder side of life.

I dont know what else you guys would really like to know, or want to after this huge essay of replies haha. But if you need to know anything ask away :)