Hey

venom

Registered Member
Hey everyone. Just a little note to say hello. Chaos this site rocks so far. Hope it can handle meeeeeeeee. lol I'll try to keep outta trouble. :p So anyone have any suggestions or things I need to know about the site??? Cu around.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! Chaos as recruited another member, just 260 more and you'll reach my mark, just kidding buddy. Welcome to the forums Venom, I've seen a few of your post around here, hopefully you stick around here at GF. Also trust me I think we can handle you and Puck :D

venom

Registered Member
Ty for the welcome Babe Ruth. Actually I've been here a couple of days now but just got around to doing this post. lol As for whether you all can handle us... we will see. lol

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the mad house. We have a 'special' room for Chaos' recruits, so just sit over there and you should receive your electric shock therapy in just a few moments.

No, but seriously. Welcome to the forums. I've seen a few of your posts and you seem like you'll fit in just fine. (After the shock therapy of course ;))

Twitch

Registered Member
Don't listen to Impact, she herself got the electric shock therapy.

Welcome to the forum, bro.

venom

Registered Member
Ty for the welcomes Nixola, Impact and Twitch. I'm sure they will be nice to me in the shock therapy room. ;) So I'm not worried. lol Will see you soon.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Imp, you know my room's the best. You're just jealous. ;)

Ven! I totally didn't see this till now. How're you fitting in?

Here's my official welcome. Brace yourself, it's pretty badass...

WELCOME TO GF, VEN!!!

:-o

:D

Bah! Shock therapy is such a medieval method.
Aroma therapy is the lastest craze, you get to choose from pure oxygen and pizza.

Welcome to GF!