Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by venom, Sep 14, 2009.

1. venom

venom Registered Member

Hey everyone. Just a little note to say hello. Chaos this site rocks so far. Hope it can handle meeeeeeeee. lol I'll try to keep outta trouble. :p So anyone have any suggestions or things I need to know about the site??? Cu around.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! Chaos as recruited another member, just 260 more and you'll reach my mark, just kidding buddy. Welcome to the forums Venom, I've seen a few of your post around here, hopefully you stick around here at GF. Also trust me I think we can handle you and Puck :D

3. venom

venom Registered Member

Ty for the welcome Babe Ruth. Actually I've been here a couple of days now but just got around to doing this post. lol As for whether you all can handle us... we will see. lol

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy yourself!

:welcome:

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to the mad house. We have a 'special' room for Chaos' recruits, so just sit over there and you should receive your electric shock therapy in just a few moments.

No, but seriously. Welcome to the forums. I've seen a few of your posts and you seem like you'll fit in just fine. (After the shock therapy of course ;))

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Don't listen to Impact, she herself got the electric shock therapy.

Welcome to the forum, bro.

7. venom

venom Registered Member

Ty for the welcomes Nixola, Impact and Twitch. I'm sure they will be nice to me in the shock therapy room. ;) So I'm not worried. lol Will see you soon.

8. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Imp, you know my room's the best. You're just jealous. ;)

Ven! I totally didn't see this till now. How're you fitting in?

Here's my official welcome. Brace yourself, it's pretty badass...

WELCOME TO GF, VEN!!!

:-o

:D

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Bah! Shock therapy is such a medieval method.
    Aroma therapy is the lastest craze, you get to choose from pure oxygen and pizza.

Welcome to GF!

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum mate, have a good time.