hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danno, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Hey people im new here. My Name is Danny Welton. Im 19 years old and currently live in the North of England. I shall be a regular poster in here as i have no life what so ever excluding when i am working. Hope to talk to you soon...

2. JoaNor

JoaNor Registered Member

Hey!

I'm new here two, so I'm also getting used to the forum still^^
    Anyways, WELCOME:D

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey bro. Welcome. Good to have you here. We have a lot of people here from England so you'll fit right in.

What brings you here and what are some of your interests besides having no life? :)

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Hey, welcome to the forum. We could always use another active member. :]

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hey,

Welcome to General Forum. Hope you have a good time posting here and getting to know everyone.

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to General Forum Danny.

Have fun and stick around.

7. Danno

Danno Registered Member

thanks guys..sorry i didnt reply sooner hybrix i just got in from work...well i love football (soccer) its about 95% of my life. I like singing and almost everything to do with music. Also like any other teenager i enjoy spending time with friends...although as much i enjoy spending time with my friends, i do prefer to be alone alot weather its in my room or going for a coffee..whatever.

It is my dream to move to the states someday (preferably Georgia...there or thereabouts), in my line of work i probably could so im hoping that will happen in the near future..if i'm lucky.

I dunno thats about it really, wanna know more just ask. I'll most probably be on here alot.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  8. Vidic15

Yay, good to see another football fan on here. Head to the Football/Soccer section mate.

9. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Yeh I'll be posting in there quite often. I'm A Bolton fan....so prepare to hear alot of moaning lol.

10. Vidic15

Get your mates on here, or anyone that loves football. ;)