hey

Danno

Registered Member
Hey people im new here. My Name is Danny Welton. Im 19 years old and currently live in the North of England. I shall be a regular poster in here as i have no life what so ever excluding when i am working. Hope to talk to you soon...

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey bro. Welcome. Good to have you here. We have a lot of people here from England so you'll fit right in.

What brings you here and what are some of your interests besides having no life? :)

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Welcome to General Forum Danny.

Have fun and stick around.

Danno

Registered Member
thanks guys..sorry i didnt reply sooner hybrix i just got in from work...well i love football (soccer) its about 95% of my life. I like singing and almost everything to do with music. Also like any other teenager i enjoy spending time with friends...although as much i enjoy spending time with my friends, i do prefer to be alone alot weather its in my room or going for a coffee..whatever.

It is my dream to move to the states someday (preferably Georgia...there or thereabouts), in my line of work i probably could so im hoping that will happen in the near future..if i'm lucky.

I dunno thats about it really, wanna know more just ask. I'll most probably be on here alot.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
thanks guys..sorry i didnt reply sooner hybrix i just got in from work...well i love football (soccer) its about 95% of my life. I like singing and almost everything to do with music. Also like any other teenager i enjoy spending time with friends...although as much i enjoy spending time with my friends, i do prefer to be alone alot weather its in my room or going for a coffee..whatever.

It is my dream to move to the states someday (preferably Georgia...there or thereabouts), in my line of work i probably could so im hoping that will happen in the near future..if i'm lucky.

I dunno thats about it really, wanna know more just ask. I'll most probably be on here alot.
Yay, good to see another football fan on here. Head to the Football/Soccer section mate.

Danno

Registered Member
Yeh I'll be posting in there quite often. I'm A Bolton fan....so prepare to hear alot of moaning lol.