Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Feli_1988, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Feli_1988

Feli_1988 Registered Member

Hey there! I'm Felicity, and I'm new to this place, obviously. I suck at introducing myself, but I might as well give it a try. I'm 20 (Ugh, no longer a teen, my life is over. lol) female, proud lesbian. I love going out with mates, playing horror games and SRPGs.

Uhh...questions?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome. You should fit right in here. :D

So let's see, what is your favorite band and what's your favorite movie?

3. Feli_1988

Ooooh, favourite movie would definitely be Resident Evil Extinction at the moment, I love that film. A close second is Silent Hill. Band...Nightwish has the most plays on my PC, so I guess it's them.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Oh really? You liked it better than the first? I thought the first was the best personally but I actually only saw the first two. I still need to see Silent Hill. That's an interesting way of finding out who your favorite band is. Very nice.

You need an avatar. :D

5. Feli_1988

Well, I like the entire series. I'm a huge fan of horror games, and I've played Resident Evil from the beginning of the franchise. Silent Hill too. I think I like the third better because it has a much more open environment, and it isn't as dark as the others. I like the dark atmosphere, but I also love the idea of daytime attacks, and the factor that nowhere and no time is safe. The first two were specifically set in the nocturnal side of things.

More like random way of finding out, lol.

I dooo, but I need to pick one. I might just use a photo of myself or something >.>

Mirage likes this.
  6. zero

zero Registered Member

Hey welcome along to this..... god giving shit hole. i joke i joke. its a great place.
    i enjoy it here on sundays. :p

so. your 20, your into zombie movies. or better yet, Movies that where games to start with.

so i take it u must play sum games then? all time fav game?

7. Feli_1988

20, into pretty much anything horror-based. lol.

Ooh, favourite game. That's going to be a tough one. I'd say the original Resident Evil is way up there. The PS1 version, not the REmake on GameCube. The original scared me absolutely shitless as a kid. I was 8 years old when I first played it. I couldn't sleep for about a week after, but it didn't stop me completing it, and getting pats on the back from everyone in my class because I had just beat a game meant for someone twice my age.

But my complete and top favourite is Resident Evil 2. I just loved the whole rookie cop scenario.

8. zero

zero Registered Member

Nice nice..

so into it all huh

well enjoy it around here, if ya need to ask anything, just ask away, most of us dont bite. apart from Dastevez and Maybe Hybrix. but they another story for another day haha i joke :p only i bite....hard

9. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Hello! Welcome aboard skipper :)

Yay for *RPG fan. I finished Jeanne D'Arc on PSP last month, great little game. Guessing you're a Final Fantasy Tactics fan too? :lick:

Oh man, Silent Hill gave me nightmares the whole way through and about a week after finishing. I literally couldn't sleep at times after playing it. I can still hear the radio crackling. After #2, I think it was, I made a pact never to play one again. I didn't even enjoy playing it - it was just some weird challenge that I had to see through. /shiver

Resident Evil's always been the king of the genre imo. It's still scary, if more jumpy than psychological terror, but damn fun along with it. RE4 was godly.

I avoid most horror films, too. A friend lend me that Silent Hill DVD a while back and I scanned through quickly, just to see what it was about. It was then ripped out, sealed up and bathed in holy water. You're a brave lass!

And hey, we both like girls, that's awesome! :D

Hope you enjoy it here!

10. Feli_1988

I haven't heard of Jeanne D'Arc, I'll have to look for it. Right now I'm going through two PSP games - Blade Dancer, which is a real-time combat RPG, and Generation of Chaos, which is a turn-based SRPG. I love it for the simple fact that it's so flashy. Final Fantasy Tactics, I actually wasn't that impressed with in general. But Crisis Core is love, I've beaten it three times so far.

Ahh trust me, if Silent Hill 2 scared you, 3 and 4 will kill you. The emotion you find from playing as the main character in 3, whom is a teenaged girl, is immense. Especially your first encounter with monsters. #4 is even worse because it's set in your character's apartment o_O

I liked the change they made with RE4, more real-time, to me. And fast-moving enemies with weapons is just extremely fun. The Spiv is just amazing too lol.

I loved the Silent Hill film, but the storyline leaves a little to be desired. To me, it seems like they put the first two games together, swizzed them around, and tossed in some random extras.

And yay for liking girls.