Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rockiesfan4ever, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Me llamo Travis

Hey Im Travis <20 y/o and some baseball in the past but a lot now. Big Rockies fan and I know a lot about the rockies. So Looking to have some fun here

2. natnsoxfan

natnsoxfan Guest

Hey dude, is this the same rockiesfan4ever from BMB?

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Travis, I am very glad you've decided to join these forums. I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a whole lot. I've read your first post in the Clemente thread, and it seems like you know a lot about baseball, and hopefully your other replies will be good quality like that one, enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

4. Yea I can't promise all my posts will be like that but I hope I can dearly impact the boards. Roberto Clemente is one of my best subjects because he appeals a lot to me and it is something I feel passionate about.

Yes NSF This IS Rockiesfan4ever (SF Giants and soon Expansion Owner)

I also Play in:

Most Valuable MOgul (Rockiesfan4ever)
    Outahere Sports (Baseballmoguladdict)
    MLB Fantasy GM (Rockiesfan4ever)
    XBL (booty)

huh? Im confused

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Hey, I'm a huge Todd Helton fan. It would be nice to chat it up with a Rockies fan for once.

6. Sweet. I am a bigger fan of the youngsters Tulowitzki, Iannetta, Corpas, Hirsh, Morales, U-Bal.

However I know a lot of Helton stuff. Finally joined a board where there's a Rockeis fan where the Admin aren't complete d*cks

Yea I'd love to chat about them just not on they're playing right now. We need a new bullpen and staff and offense LOL. Not just staff and pen

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Very nice...I'm a huge Holliday, Atkins, Tulowitzki and Hawpe also. I'm pulling for them to win the NL Wild Card somehow. If they can get some starting pitching one of these days, maybe they'll go somewhere.

8. Yea once they stop having Dessens and Ortiz pitching and get Cook and/or Hirsh back they should get better.

What stinks is that Cook's and Hirsh's injuries cam at horrible times luckily we got a little help from Morales and U-Ball but when Francis went and got light up by one of the worst offenses in the NL it all snowballed and went down hill from there.

Just horrible timing as all

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central, have a good time here and enjoy your stay!