Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Majestic, Aug 5, 2007.

1. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

I'm Majestic, well my name is Dave, but that's not the point! I'm new, and I am from Australia, I am sometimes funny, sometimes smart, and really I'm just here for some good discussion, some fun, and well yeah anything really.

I'm 22 close to 23 this year I am a sports nut, and most would say I am nuts, but I am not yet ready to disagree there. Though maybe I should? Nah bugger that for a joke.

Anyways, hello, good afternoon, and yeah I'm here and I'm going to be interesting I think.:clap:

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey Dave!

Welcome to Fusion-Central mate. I am really glad you've joined because we need more humour and more wrestling talk. So, welcome! Knock yourself out!

3. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

Oh man I've done that once, I walked into a joke and damn it hurt!

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Welcome to FC! Enjoy your stay and post a lot.

6. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Majestic welcome glad to find another person my age joining the boards mate.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, I am sure if you give these forums a chance you're going to like them a whole lot. I am also a Sports nut, so hopefully we will be having good discussions on these forums. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

8. The Majestic

The Majestic Guest

Thank you all for the welcome, I think I've already displayed I'm a post whore, yikes! Though some have been good I think :D

9. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

WELCOME and enjoy! Hope you have lots of fun!

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Welcome! I'm gad you are a post whore. ^_^