Hey

T

The Majestic

I'm Majestic, well my name is Dave, but that's not the point! I'm new, and I am from Australia, I am sometimes funny, sometimes smart, and really I'm just here for some good discussion, some fun, and well yeah anything really.

I'm 22 close to 23 this year I am a sports nut, and most would say I am nuts, but I am not yet ready to disagree there. Though maybe I should? Nah bugger that for a joke.

Anyways, hello, good afternoon, and yeah I'm here and I'm going to be interesting I think.:clap:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey Dave!

Welcome to Fusion-Central mate. I am really glad you've joined because we need more humour and more wrestling talk. So, welcome! Knock yourself out!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Majestic welcome glad to find another person my age joining the boards mate.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Fusion Central, I am sure if you give these forums a chance you're going to like them a whole lot. I am also a Sports nut, so hopefully we will be having good discussions on these forums. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

T

The Majestic

Thank you all for the welcome, I think I've already displayed I'm a post whore, yikes! Though some have been good I think :D