Hey...

J

Jet

Hey. I'm Jet, I'm new here. Looks like an interesting forum. Thought I'd give it a go. I'm apologizing in advanced to all of you who might get angry at me. Sometimes I type something out and post it that I don't think sounds offensive, but later realize that it is...I'll try and work on it. But hopefully there will be no problems and we'll all get a long just peachy :w00t:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hey. I'm Jet, I'm new here. Looks like an interesting forum. Thought I'd give it a go. I'm apologizing in advanced to all of you who might get angry at me. Sometimes I type something out and post it that I don't think sounds offensive, but later realize that it is...I'll try and work on it. But hopefully there will be no problems and we'll all get a long just peachy :w00t:
Heh, don't worry about it, we've all done a few times.

Welcome to the forums, I'm your friendly neighborhood super mod and I hope your stay here is a good one!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I am glad you finally decided to join us, I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a lot, just like our other members.

Also thanks for warning us in advance, because there's a few members here that take things the wrong way sometimes. But don't worry we won't bash you for anything you've said, except if it's something really bad. LOl

Enjoy yourself.