• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey!

P

Pitman

Hi! I'm Pitman. I enjoy anime and manga, video games, TV, and music. My favorite anime and manga include: Yu YU Hakusho, Dragonball/Z, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Shaman King, One Piece, Lupin III, and InuYasha. I mostly just play the Elder Scrolls series and am currently playing on Obliviion. On TV, I watch anime, or course, and comedy, like South Park and Family Guy (The BEST [non-anime] Show EVER!!!). And I listen to classic rock like Jimi Hendrix and AD/DC.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back Pitman, I remember you from the first Central Fusion I am glad that I convinced you to come back. Anyways hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here and become an active poster.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hooray for the Elder Scrolls games!
Welcome and Enjoy!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
See this is a good intro thread. It actually has something about the person. You get a +1 karma for that alone. Remind me to give you another +1 karma for the Hendrix.

Hendrix fans unite! :)

Welcome man, hope you enjoy your stay!

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I agree, it actually doesn't leave me saying "so wait... this is the same guy who's already posted like 40 other intro threads right?" +1 karma from me as well.