hey

Discussion in 'Anime' started by SS3 Trishendo, Mar 2, 2006.

1. What is your Favorite fusionof all time? List and explain your reasons!!!
    MY FAVORTIE Fusion is Gogeta and Gotenks. Gogeta because he is cool and powerful and he has very nice attacks. I like Gotenks Because he is sarcastic and has some very nice attacks

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really like Goten and Trunks make Gotenks it's real cool looking character, and he's very strong, but is immature, but doesent back down from a fight.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

GOTENKS! *snuggles the cutie character ^___^* Even though he's immature (but what do you expect whe he's 2 kids) he's really funny, sarcastic and the super ghost attack is funny!

4. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Vegito He is so awesome and prolly the strongest of the fusions and I like Vegeta better than goku so a fusion thats more vegeta is awesome!!

5. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

yeah Henskie's got my vote on this topic ;D

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well you can look at my username and guess. Nah I will just tell Vegito he's awesome. But I really wish it could have lasted longer cause he was the coolest by far.

7. I like the Supreme Kai and the Red dude..especially when they realize they are stuck forever like that! Hee Hee...ok I really do like Gogeta cause it's got more of Goku talking and he still acts like Goku with a hint of Vegeta!

8. The imagination fusion between Goku and Mr. Satan. lol but overall I'd say Vegito.