Hey

Hey everyone,

Well the name is Bryan, I'm 19 and I found this forum through a friend (of sorts). Anyway, I'm not new to forums, been a member/mod/admin of forums since 1999. So yeah it's been awhile haha. I've got a lot of interests, really anything from gaming to sports. I'm your typical college teenager, I actually like discussing politics and philosophy, I play college baseball. My favorite band is Incubus followed closely by Kill Hannah and APC. As you can tell I like a lot of different music, and really haven't found much music I don't like. I'd like to think I'm nice...who knows..

I'm new, so you must love me, or something. No but this place looks cool, people look cool, and its got poker. :-o

Haha hey everyone ^_^

neum985

I pwn noobs
Yeha i just joined the other day from a diff. forum and this one is really cool. The people hjere are really cool. They are helpfull with everything. Its a pretty laid back site. Oh and the poker is a great feature. Its alot of fun tho not too many people have been playing. Well hope you have fun on the site

Thanks, it looks like I'll have a blast, and be around for a bit. As soon as I get enough chips, I'll be in there teachin' y'all how to play poker ;) Thanks for the intro.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Hey, just thought I'd officially say hi, as I'm playing poker with you right now. You seem to be doing fine. Good luck.