• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

hey

wolfblade

hey, i found this cool forum, so yea...ANYHOW my name is Marishka, and i haven't been able to find any good gaming forums lately, well...till now. i`m haha a sony fan, i have nothing against microsoft, but i dun like nintendo. this is wat gets me hate mail :-/. my personal opinion, so yea. i`m really into gaming, and i have two older brothers, that help me out, to get into more hardcore games, HOPE u will too :). so umm well hey, hope we get along...most of the time. wat type of forum is fun without debate?

cheers

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey, good to have a Sony fan on board. We have a few so far so stick around and you'll have some good debates.

I don't really get why people feel the need to bash systems anyway. It's almost as dumb as bashing somebody for driving a Toyota vs. a Dodge.

I say whatever system works for you then go for it. Do you have a PS3?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's nice to have something other than a Nintendo fan, make some topics and see what people have to say.

wolfblade

Hey, good to have a Sony fan on board. We have a few so far so stick around and you'll have some good debates.

I don't really get why people feel the need to bash systems anyway. It's almost as dumb as bashing somebody for driving a Toyota vs. a Dodge.

I say whatever system works for you then go for it. Do you have a PS3?
i`m getting one soon, currently i am...broke:(. oh and thanks, i think your right about the system bashing thing. great i finally found a good forum:)

Last edited: