Hey, you never know...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by pro2A, Dec 22, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You need a flamethrower for zombies. :D

3. pro2A

mmm... BBQ zombie. Ever seen Land of the Dead? I wasn't too impressed with that one. Dawn of the Dead was better.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Na, not yet. I'm getting more and more into zombie movies. I'm looking into Diary of the Dead right now. Not liking the reviews so far. :\

28 Weeks Later looks good, too. Even though it's "Rage" and not undead... Still looks good to me!

5. pro2A

Diary of the Dead.... now thats one I must have missed. Dawn of the Dead is the best IMO. I recommend watching it if you haven't.

6. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Flamethrower's actually a terrible idea. Zombies can't feel pain, so now you just have zombies that are on fire coming after you and setting everything around them on fire. Shotgun to the head, that's the best solution.

7. pro2A

Anything to the head is the best solution. 9mm, 12 Gauge, .308 etc... :)

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

For some reason I thought this thread wasgoing to be about Shaun of the Dead. x.x

9. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

But shotguns are the most awesome solution.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Since it's apparently about zombies, it would be a crime not to mention Shaun of the Dead. They even managed to survive the zombie apocalypse without guns for the most part. Just cricket bats, shovels, and British wit.