Hey, you MODS

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
DEAR MODS,

I'm afraid I must inform you of a discrepancy that is in dire need of your immediate attention:

Many of you will note that I have been MotM for a period of forty-eight days, on having my inception lengthened due much in part to the MotY awards. In light of this, you will also note that my green title has not been duly updated; being MotM for more than one month, it should clearly read [green]MEMBER OF THE MONTHS![/green] as opposed to its current text. Please see to this immediately.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION,

PRETZELCORPS

MEMBER OF THE MONTHS

PS - As the only Member of the Months confirmed to have existed, I recommend a permanent statue of me to be raised and displayed in Sub-Talk. If this is not affordable or doable at this time, I would be just as happy with a click-past advertisement/title page of my likeness to be displayed every time a member navigates to the site. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
DEAR MODS,

I'm afraid I must inform you of a discrepancy that is in dire need of your immediate attention:

Many of you will note that I have been MotM for a period of forty-eight days, on having my inception lengthened due much in part to the MotY awards. In light of this, you will also note that my green title has not been duly updated; being MotM for more than one month, it should clearly read MEMBER OF THE MONTHS! as opposed to its current text. Please see to this immediately.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION,

PRETZELCORPS

MEMBER OF THE MONTHS

PS - As the only Member of the Months confirmed to have existed, I recommend a permanent statue of me to be raised and displayed in Sub-Talk. If this is not affordable or doable at this time, I would be just as happy with a click-past advertisement/title page of my likeness to be displayed every time a member navigates to the site. Thanks in advance!
I think ysabel and I had "member of the months" before you! She had it One month, then I had it, then she had it, then I had it, and I think she took it a 3rd time before we were both modded. Sometimes I think the only reason they modded us was so that other members could get a chance at being MOTM's. hehehehe.

Congrats, I think :eyebrow:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I think ysabel and I had "member of the months" before you! She had it One month, then I had it, then she had it, then I had it, and I think she took it a 3rd time before we were both modded. Sometimes I think the only reason they modded us was so that other members could get a chance at being MOTM's. hehehehe.

Congrats, I think :eyebrow:
Nuh-uh!

You has to have it for at least two months consecutively to be a Member of the Months. And... uh... NOT democratically voted in for the second month. :shifteyes:

Congratulations, you beat the system. Prepare for red flashing lights and a neenoorneenoor sound when it is brought to Hybrix's attention.