• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey yo, I'm new

lucha_HABre

Registered Member
Hey Yo. My name is jon I'm 27 years old. Been a habs fan for all my life and I'm a wrestling fan also I tend to ramble on when I write mostly because I'm passionate about my views on things I hope to share them and get positive and even negitive feed back from all of you. Don't be afraid to give me negitive feedback it will only help me get my view across better. Hope you enjoy my topics and post.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome,

It's great to have another habs/wrestling fan join Sports-Discussions. I've seen you've already started a new thread in the Wrestling section. That's good. Looking forward to debate wrestling and sports with you.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Welcome dude! Happy to have you part of our forums. I'm happy to have you here and hoping you stick around. We're trying to build something special and I'm sure you'd be a great addition to the family if you stick around. Cheers

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, dude! I love the creative username. Looking forward to talking to you around the forum.