• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey ya'll!

T

TehDragon

Hey, TehDragon here. Just joined and this is a pretty good place. I'll try to pop in and talk with you guys as much as possible, but I have lots of work to get to with a digital magazine, other sites, and of course school, so don't be surprised if I may be absent for a while. Anyway, I think it would be cool to get to know everyone here. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am sure if you give them a chance you'll like them a whole lot. Hopefully you'll drop by time to time to post a bit here and there. Enjoy your stay at Fusion Central, I hope it's going to be a good one. See ya around.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Wow, quite the busy person, I hope you get somewhere far in life then^^;

Hello and welcome to the forums, when you pop in from time to time I hope you enjoy yourself. Plus if you can show us some of the mag if ya can, i'm interested to see it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yo! I hope you can find the time to post here. I think you will like it. ^^