• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey. What's up?

Flashmutt

Hi, I'm Sara. I'm seventeen and I live in the US. I don't know who I am and I'm tired of it. That's why I'm here, I guess. Because I'm really lonely (not in a sexual way, so quit thinking that right now), and because I'm lost. So, let's talk. I don't bite. Too much. ;)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Wow! A late night noob! Hello and welcome to GF! :) This is a great place to talk to people and get un-lonely! I have lots of girl friends here and it's not about sex, it's just about being friends! :nod: Btw, I dont bite either. It's tuff enough trying to keep my teeth clean with these braces! Anyway, what are your fav topics? We have topics about tons of diff things here. My fav topics right now are music and haunted houses! Do you like music? We have an awesome music section here! :D

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
Hi :) I certainly hope you don't bite D: Sea Cucumbers are actually edible so please don't :(

I like to talk :) Don't know if I'll help you find yourself though. Or if you can do that here, but you'll certainly find a new place full of lots of different opinions :)

Hit me up whenever you want to chat :p

What are some of your interests?

Last edited:

Flashmutt

Well, mainly I joined to make friends, as I don't has many of those, lol. I'm really into art and literature and music. I love biology and I'm terribly fascinated with anything that has to do with the paranormal. I read comic books, mostly DC and Vertigo. I like Star Wars and I'd love to learn more about the whole timeline. I started playing World of Warcraft a few months ago at my boyfriend's request, and have fallen in love with it. xD I'm still not all that great, but I like to learn... I'd like to learn more of the storyline of that too. I'm also a big fan of Harry Potter, and I love ancient history, mostly mythology.
Wow, that was a lot longer than I intended it to be. Lol. I also have a tendency to ramble. Anyway, yeah. That's me, I guess.

qweerblue

Registered Member
Welcome to GF, Sara! Your list of interests suggests to me that you are a deeply curious person, which I think is one of the greatest attributes a person can possess. It also makes you pretty darn intriguing :D

I have no doubt that you'll meet a lot of good folk here, and I am sure that there are at least a handful who are interested in each of the things you listed.

I also really like art, literature, and music, and I work as a free-lance writer/copy-editor.

Have fun poking around the forums and don't be afraid to throw yourself into the mix--GF is one of the most welcoming places I've found on the 'net, and I'm confident that you'll find this a warm, cozy place with a bit of hilarity, silliness, and irreverence thrown in. Enjoy!

Bosox04

Registered Member
Hey Flash! Welcome!! I'm fairly new to the group too. It seems like one big (dysfunctional) family here...and that's why I love it!

Again, welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Twitch Bathroom Wall 5
wyldesykosis Introductions 4
T Introductions 8
B Introductions 13
D Introductions 4