• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey, whats up?

S

sHiNo

I am new to the forums and i am under the same username in SCF, and SCS (both sports card trading sites). I mostly collect basketball and football. My favorite teams are the Bears, Bulls, and Spurs. I also collect players like Marino, Elway, etc.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend I am very glad you've decided to join the forums, and hopefully you'll become real active in the sports section, enjoy yourself and see you in the sports section.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Hi, enjoy yourself, and WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T POST IN THE SPORTS FORUMS! (I hear they've let rabid bears loose in there)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No where not, and the Rabid bears are loose in the other section, lol but I am sure your going to enjoy the sports section a lot my friend.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Psh, don't listen to Vince... see all those big shiny stars under his name? THOSE MEAN HE IS A RABID BEAR IN DISGUISE!