• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey to anyone who cares :3

Larissa

Registered Member
My name is Larissa, im 20 and im from england.

Came from a dead forum to this one hoping this to be some fun :)

Bliss

Sally Twit
No we're all different. That is why it's called 'general' forum. :) Sure, you will find plenty of people to speak to that share those interests but we also have a lot of music, sport and film lovers. We also have a bunch of silly folk that don't make many serious posts.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! I am one of the more avid gamers here on the board, so you should see me mostly being active in sections surrounding gaming...

I look forward to having great discussions with you!

Larissa

Registered Member
No we're all different. That is why it's called 'general' forum. :) Sure, you will find plenty of people to speak to that share those interests but we also have a lot of music, sport and film lovers. We also have a bunch of silly folk that don't make many serious posts.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Im sure i will :)

And im sure ill see you in that part of the forum too kspice ;3

SeaCucumber

Registered Member
Hi fresh meat! I am also fresh meat! Let us be fresh meat together! Well technically I'm a cucumber...so I'm not meat in reality, but you get the idea! :)

I am also a fan of the vidya games :p

kitkattt

Registered Member
Marlin: There was this mollusk, and he walks up to this sea cucumber. Normally, they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke everyone talks. So the sea mollusk says to the cucumber...
[sees the mask]
Marlin: Nemo!
Chum: [laughing] Nemo! Ha ha! Nemo... I don't get it.