Hey there

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi there and welcome! Thanks for playing the game (I just read your reply).
What are your interests?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, hopefully you become a good contributor to these forums. There's lots of things to do here, so stick around and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Hi there ... well ysabel ... I love languages -- I'm a translator student --, I also love dancin (though I'm no professional), I usually go to discos and I love music (I cant stay one whole day without listening to my favourite tunes.
PS ... Im tryin to resolve your game, ysabel, ... Actually I know the key ... but I dont find the place xD

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hi there ... well ysabel ... I love languages -- I'm a translator student --, I also love dancin (though I'm no professional), I usually go to discos and I love music (I cant stay one whole day without listening to my favourite tunes.
PS ... Im tryin to resolve your game, ysabel, ... Actually I know the key ... but I dont find the place xD

Sounds great. We have a lot in common (languages, translating, dancing, music...). I hope you stick around and enjoy the forum (and bring fun to it too!).