• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey there

Shazwi

Registered Member
Hey I found out this forum and would like to give it a try :D hope to learn from like-minded people!!!:nod:

Ch0s3nEvi1

Registered Member
hey as yall most prolly guessed...im new here...yeh mah namez brittney...last time i checked...but yeh wots the most entertaining thing to do here?

mattbrownlow

Registered Member
Howdy all hey loook bwittney i found out how to get here lol well im matt dnt worry britt she dont no much lol especially her name hahaha.

But like her what is fun to do here?????

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe you should be looking elsewhere for your fun. Try heading over to Dictionary.com.

Or better yet, try out this one: Learn To Spell

Nobody wants to read that garbage you just posted.

Ch0s3nEvi1

Registered Member
That's not a nice way to greet someone, not nice at all. I can spell, quite well when I choose to. Most of the time I just choose not to, as I'm quite lazy. Seeing as you dont seem to be interested in what I have to say, I might just head elsewhere. :sigh: Have a good day. :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry, that was directed at mattbrownlow mostly for what he said about you not knowing much and secondly for his poor approach at spelling.

It wasn't meant to offend you. :)

Teorropy

Hey, hope you stay around brittney. Andrew is a great guy and great friend. Well hope to see you around.

Ch0s3nEvi1

Registered Member
Yeah, I understand that, Matt is a weirdo, and has quickly lost interest in this forum anyhow. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon.

I think I will be hanging around, seems like an interesting forum, full of people who have very valid and somewhat amusing opinions.

:p

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh do you actually know Matt? It seemed like he was making fun of you in his post.

Good to hear you will be sticking around. Feel free to have some fun here. :)