• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey there *waves*

BloodReaper

I come from a distant land err... I mean... forums... >_>

I am 19 years of age, I live in england and I'm anime fan and proud of it. Hobbie's are from gaming to just hanging around with friends of mine.

Anyway, I was reffered to this forums by a Michael_Jordan. He said he was impressed by my know how of anime. Though I'm not the best on the subject I do have a good bit know how so I'd though I'd accept his invite to join forums and just talk about things.

I'm 100% spamming. A good joke nice now and then but it keeps going for a while it gets old... and annoying. ¬_¬

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I'm very glad that you've decided to join these forums and I'm hopeful that you'll become an active member here at General Forum. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

Pax_Unum

Registered Member
Nice meeting you BloodReaper, have fun posting... :)