• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey there Central-Fusion.Net

R

Ryan

Well the owner of this forum IMed me from Pojo Forums and asked me to register here. I scoped out some of the material and I figured it'd be useful to me in one way or another. The name is Ryan, if you havent already noticed that. I'm 17 years old and live in the United States. You'll see me more on the Yugioh boards then anything, cause it's a big hobbie of mine. Takes up time ya know?

Feel free to PM me here or whatever. I'd like to get to know some of yall and possibly help yall out in the near future.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums, I am very glad you have decided to join hopefully you wil become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself, amd please post as much as you can.

S

SOAD2k8

Holy hell! That sig owns!!! Reminds me of my AMV banner, but a LOT better.

Welcome to you!

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to the forums have fun.

R

Ryan

[IS said:
SOAD2k8 ]
Holy hell! That sig owns!!! Reminds me of my AMV banner, but a LOT better.

Welcome to you!
Heh. I think you're talking about the Hellsing one. And thanks. I appreciate it.