• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Swiftstrike and Vegito. CC: CuriousGirlUSA

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hey george and tyler, I picked up a 3 month card today. So I have live again. or will once I get unlazy and turn on my xbox and type in the code. However, i also picked up some more booze, so if we play, it'll be drunken danny night.

CG! Yes, that post WAS directed at you :sly: Yes...yes it was. (in regards to your rep)

Impact

V.I.P.
My week long xbl ban gets lifted tomorrow, so we should play some black ops at some point too danny.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Why were you banned?

Impact

V.I.P.
Because they're fucking retarded. Sorry, not banned...suspended. My account was made in NZ, but now i'm in the UK. So I put a UK credit card on to auto renew my subscription. But apparently it doesn't like that so didn't accept my payment and they suspended my account. The thing is, I can't transfer my account because the only options they have for doing that are some weird ass countries in europe and the likes. Now, even though I have a fucking live card with a code, I can't redeem it, and they can't change my account to a UK version either. So, actually scratch us actually being able to play because even though my account gets unsuspended I can't redeem my code. So yeah, fuck xbox

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
you should just make a new account and fuck em.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, I think i'm gonna have to do that. Which is a pain in the ass, because i'll lose everyone I have as friends on my old account, and my gamerscore. All those fucking hard achievements I worked for. Grrrr

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It sucks, but at least you'll still be able to play right? also, who cares about gamerscore?

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Danny,

If you are going to be drunk then we will probably play CoD instead of Halo.

That being said I don't think I will be on at all tonight unless I get this work done. I am leaving for vacation next week and have to turn in some stuff to the professor. I might not be on till tomorrow night.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
oh nuts haha. i was looking forward to some cod. Hey george, can you text me tyler's number? cause I forgot to save it and since my scroll wheel is broken, I can't go back in the history to save it. I'll see if he at least wants to do some cod tonight. Otherwise, yah, i'm up for some halo tomorrow.