• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hey Steg!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
*fights territorial bitchiness*

Isn't he just? :nod:

I'm watching you

Starfire86

Registered Member
So much estrogen in here.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Woah,....woah.......WOOAAHH.....this all just came out of nowhere and I am not used to it. :lol:
------
Ums. Thank you! And...you're all cool.

Last edited:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
don't lie, sideburns, you know you love it.
LOL. It's a good thing I'm not on cam--I'm horribly transparent. Even when someone gives me a little rub on the back in total and complete jest, I still blush :lol:. And after the past three weeks, yes...that was really nice...

P.S. Sideburns are gone as of last Autumn. A female friend of mine was trying to fix me up with a friend of hers for a friendly date, but said beforehand, "Have...you...thought about trimming those?" I inquired as to why. She goes, "Um...she doesn't like facial hair...sideburns included." I was very "attached" to them and I was resistant to change my personal image for someone--especially someone I'd never met :lol:.

She ended up flaking on me, but my female friend was trying to cheer me up and apologize by saying, "But look! I helped you discover that you have high cheekbones!" LOL

Bliss

Sally Twit
Your friend should have given you head to make up for all of that. Getting rid of those bad boys must have been awful.